Lolz..
Just finished watching Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster with my bro.

Finished?

Don't think so..
Cause it has 224 episodes and we just watched till 97.

Haiz..


Why we couldn't finish it?
Cause eposide 98 & 99 that I downloaded had problems.
And to those who know me..
Knows that I love PERFECTIONs.

So,
when these 2 episodes had problem and I couldn't watch it,
I stopped watching it.
Or maybe even delete the whole anime.
Hahaha.. T.T

I need some help here though.
I wasn't telling the truth when I said,
"I stopped watching it."
Cause deep down in my heart,
I really wish that I can finish watching it.

So,
Help me out here.
Share with me some of your free anime download websites.
I appreciate it very much. =]

But then, I won't say it was a total waste of effort.
Cause it was a nice anime.
At least I enjoyed it.
[Really hope to watch finish]
Help me!

Ohya,
To Vin,
Good Luck!
Hope they let you change your group.

0 comments:

Post a Comment