Hohoho..
Today is the 1st day of 2nd semester..
Nothing much happened..
But..
It was fun to meet up with all my friends..

Ok.. Woke up around 8++..
But..
Still feel a bit sleepy..
So..
I switched on my PC..
Then..
I continued sleep..

Haha..
Then woke up again around 10 or 11 something..
Youtube few gundam review videos..
Feel a bit itchy to get new gundam models.. =.=
But I'm broke.. Zzz..
After that..

Went for bath..
Prepared myself and then drove to Vin house..

Reached Vin's house and off we went to Curtin..
He was the driver.. Lol..
At Curtin, we went to check if Vin is really changed into my group..
But..
He wasn't(as told by the papers)..
He was a bit worried..
I told him that the paper was last time and they try to save cost by not replacing them..


After that we went to get my car sticker..
But sadly..
Finish..
Now I need to explain myself whenever I pass by those security..
Haiz.. Sienz..

Then..
We went to cafeteria..
OMG..
It was so many people there..
Zzz..
Saw Kiat them and chit-chatted a while..

Had 2 lectures today..
ECS and C++..
Quite fun.. (I guess) =S

Habis kelas..
Went back to Vin's house..
Drove home..
Almost the end of my day..

Nitez..

0 comments:

Post a Comment