Yo!!!

Long time didn't update..
I was so lazy..
(I think this attitude of mine will kill me someday)

Oh well..
Nothing much happened these few days though..
Haha..

Yesterday went to Lawrence's house for the 1st time..
There was a HUGE gap between classes..
And I hate it.. I mean the gap.. XD
I don't really like this semester's timetable..
A LOT of big gaps..
And..
A LOT of late classes..
Zzz..

But then..
What to do?
Nothing of course..

Ok.. Back to what happened at Lawrence's house..
When I reached his house..
I was like..
WOW!

His house is big and nice..
I like his stair..
A lot of pictures of his family..
I felt the warmth of his family when walking up the stair to his room..
Then..
I reached his room..
Again..
WOW!
Haha..
A very nice room..
Really hoped that it was my room..

Then..
I saw his gundam collections..
They were sooooo..
OMG..
Indescribable with words alone..

This is the desire I'm talking about..
Looking at his collections yesterday really made my desire to buy new models..
GROW
GROW
and
GROW..

Immediately after I reached home yesterday..
I opened tonnes of Youtube videos..
All about Gundams..
There were like 20++ videos..
Haha..
I waited for them to load..
While waiting..
I watched Code Geass again..
Haha..
A very nice anime..
You guys should check it out..
Both Season 1 and Season 2..

Around 11++..
The videos finished load themselves and were waiting for me to 'rape' them..
Apa lagi..
I 'raped' them.. Muahaha..
My next target would be the Exia Ignition Mode..
I'm going to buy 2 of them if they are cheap..
'Raped' those videos till around 1 something..
And went to bed..

And sorry..
No pictures available..
I'm still an amateur blogger..
Not used to taking pictures for blogging..
Haha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment