We celebrated for her.
It was way earlier.
Her birthday supposed to be on 2nd August.

Damn..

I was so tired..
Ate a lot just now..
Zzz..

Gosh..
We were like animals!!!
We really couldn't stop ourselves from eating.
We just makan makan and makan.....
=.=

Bruce drove his Satria Neo to there.
I saw it and I couldn't stop myself.
I was so attracted to it and he let me sit in the driver seat.
OMG..
It was so 'song'.
Then Vin brought it for a test drive,
Tan too,
Then Sie Lik.
Sie Lik went for 2 rounds. It was OK for the 1st. But then, KO for the 2nd.
He didn't manage to brake and hit the bump(I think it's called bump)
Lucky lor,
Just a few scratches and his bumper 'dislocate'.
Haha.. Zzz..

Then, went for a movie.
FIGHTING
It was ok. Not that good. Quite bored actually.
Then, me, Sie Lik and Russel went home.
The others went to makan makan again.
LOL!

Ohya!!!
I want to say sorry to baby.
Cause just now didn't 'hello' with you.
I didn't recognize you.
SORRY! ><

0 comments:

Post a Comment