Yo Guys..
Just a brief post about what happened today..
Damn lazy..
LOL..
>_<

Haha..
Today I woke up very early..
Around 0630..
But then slept for another half an hour..
Brushed my teeth and switched on the PC..
Researched few things on the coming Chemistry Lab..
I was the researcher..
Anyway, after I got that done, I opened up PPS and watched..
"Underworld: Rise of the Lycans"
(Woohoo! I finally know how to use it)
It is actually as simple as ABC..
=.=

Then around 1245 I drove to Vin's house..
Went to Curtin after that..
Had an ECS tutorial..
Miss Anita gave us some practices for our assessment next week..

Impromptu Speech

This assessment is worth 20% of the course. Students make a 5-minutes speech on a topic given by the lecturer. The speeches will be made in the classroom on 2 different occasions, 4-8 May and 25-29 May. Individual feedback will be given after all the speeches have been made. Students who do not make the impromptu speech without a valid medical certificate or prior official permission will have the allocated marks forfeited.

I hope next week I won't be nervous and hopefully I will get a topic I'm familiar with..

Then..
We had a lecture..
ECS again..
Miss Anita told us in the tutorial that she doesn't want to see Group 2E6 coming late into Lecture just like what we did last week..
Just imagine..
The whole 2E6 came in late..
We were like 'sehati sejiwa'..

Unfortunately..
During the lecture today..

Kepooof!!!

BLACKOUT

There was this sound..


Ngiii..

Ngiiiii..
Ngiiiiiii..
Ngiiiiiiiii..
Ngiiiiiiiiiii..


OMG


It was so irritating..

My eardrums were about to explode..
Pity Miss Anita too..
She was sweating and I think she almost lose her voice..
The class was so noisy..
She needed to talk louder..

Luckily..
No C++ lecture..
We were saved..
Went home after that..

Reached home and watched some drama downstairs..
Left my phone upstairs..
Didn't hear Kel's calls..
Sorry..
Cause while I was watching the drama, I fell asleep..
Woke up at 1920..
It was so late..
Bathed and did my chores..
Then.. Nothing else..

LOL
This did not turn out to be a brief post..
Crapped too much..
=.=



0 comments:

Post a Comment