Is the thing on the screen look familiar to you?
*Evil Laugh*


You must be wondering what C.C.C. stands for right?
Let me tell you..
It stands for..

Curtin Cyber Cafe

That's what it means..
It is a newly opened "cyber cafe" in Miri..
Actually it is not that new..
It was there for a long time already..
It just that I didn't have the chance to take pictures.. Haha..
But.. Today..
I managed to snap a few shots and decided to blog this out..
^_^

We had a huge gap after our Chemistry Lab session today..
We ate our lunch at the cafeteria..
Vin and I had Prawn Noodle..
It was delicious for a RM 4.90 noodle..
Done stuffing ourselves with the noodle and we had nothing to do..

So..

We decided to go to the computer lab..
I logged into my account..
And it asked if I wanted to change my password or not..
I clicked 'No' cause I still have 12 days till it expires..
Say really..
I still don't get why they want us to change the password..
=S

Then..
They started to play CS..
Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.. ^_^


The 'endao' and good-looking Levin!!!
The newbie Gary?!
The two sick men
Minesh and Jonathan!!!
The confused Lawrence!!!
Serious-looking Kiat and Leonard!!!


They had so much fun..
I wanted to join them..
But..
I scared that they will hate me cause I'm very pro..
Hahaha..
Nola..
Actually..
I can't play FPS games..
Cause I will feel dizzy if I play..
Lol..

I think that it's a good idea that Curtin 'provide' us with games..
Because we can relax between classes and have some fun..
Reducing our "stress"..
=)

We had an ECS tutorial at 1400..
Remember the Impromptu Speech?
Yea..
It was today..
My topic was about littering..
Lucky lor..
Quite an easy 1..
Thanks to Qiang and Leonard cause they gave me some ideas..

Then..
Somehow we 'accidentally' skipped C++ lecture..
We went to Lawrence's house..
Took some anime from him..

DAMN..

I must say that he has a lot of animes..
Almost 1 Terrabyte (OMG!!!) of them..
Just imagine how many animes he has..

I'm going to get a 1 Terra hard disk for myself..
Can store more animes..
Now my hard drive in my desktop is running out of space..
Zzz.. Sienz..

Ohya..
Yesterday someone cut herself when she was washing her dishes..
LOL!!!
Her tears rolled down her cheek..
Haha.. Sohai la you..
=P

0 comments:

Post a Comment