It has been a while since I updated my blog..
The only reason was..
LAZY

Haha..
Nothing much happened these few days..
Just that things are heating up..
All because of the haze..

I think..
This haze is one of the worst disaster that happened in Miri..
After the so called 'predicted' Tsunami..
Which did not happen..
Lolx.. =.="

Anyway.. The haze is really a bullshit..
The weather become so hot..
Most people rather stay indoor than outdoor..
Here are some pictures I took from my house's balcony..

Hazy qing
You will smell like BBQ if you are to expose yourself in this haze.
Nice houses BTW ^_^


Not sure whether you can see the haze or not..
But it's there..

Haiz..
Study is getting more hectic..
More assignments..
@_@
Oh well..
What can I do?
Just bear with it lor..

Sent a message to someone just now..
Didn't get her reply..
Sleep already I think..
Anyway..
Sleep tight and have a sweetdream..

Ohya..
Fuck you Kel..
I must say that I'm so jealous..
Fuck you again.. ==

0 comments:

Post a Comment