Woohoo!!!

Finally free..

This week was a busy week for me..
Lucky it passed already..

Ok..
This is what happen last week..

I had a 3 on 3 basketball competition at Curtin last week..
It was intense and blablabla..
Lazy want to explain about it..

Anyway..

Played 4 games..
Lost the 1st 2 games..
The score was..
1st Game: 11 - 5
2nd Game: 7 - 5

[if I manage to steal the ball and make a 3-point shot, we would draw with them]

Then we won the last 2 games..

3rd Game: 3 - 2
[I was kinda the hero] =p
[I was not the 1st 3]
[Then, I substituted with Sie Lik and immediately scored 2 points]
[It was our luck that we won that match]
[Our opponents were PROs]
[It just wasn't their day]
4th Game: 6 - 4
[Vin was the hero here]
[He shot a 3-point and that ended the game]
We didn't make it to the quarter-final though..

Anyway..
It was fun..
HTL
That was my team name..
Consisted of..
Sie Lik
Evans
Vin
Me

Here are some pictures I took during the break..
ENJOY all the endao players..


The exhausted Vin
Chai [Non-Curtin] A very funny guy
The 'wet' Kiat
The pro Bernard and Sean[hidden by Bernard]
I don't know his name[wasn't properly introduced]
But the way he shoot is damn nice
The lion[Leo] sleeps
Wee Hua 'enjoying' the cold floor =.=
In this picture, Vui Kiong said he wants to go his special place[toilet]

Then Monday to Friday..

All were very busy..
Don't want to bored you guys with the details..

Ohya..
Cut my hair just now..
Look weird..
=.=!

Going out tonight with all the 2E6 "DICKs"
That means all boys la..

That's all..
BB..

0 comments:

Post a Comment