Yo..
Wassup yo?

=.=

Ok..
This is what happened today..

I went home after I "finished" my class..
Switched on the computer..
PPS a random movie..
which turned out to be quite a nice movie..
But I didn't manage to finish it..
Cause I went to play basketball..
Now I'm searching for it again but couldn't find it..
Cause I don't know the movie's name..

Actually was going to Lan Zhong around 1400..
But when I reached home..
Suddenly the bed was seducing me to take a nap..
So I canceled the date with Russel, Bruce and Vin..
Sorry to trouble you guys..

It was quite a long nap..
I woke up around 1700..
2 people PM me in MSN..
Leo and Vin..
Leo asked if we want to play ball at Curtin..
Me and Vin say ON Laaa..
So, the date was 1900..
I watched the movie before fetching Vin..
But as I said, I didn't finish it..
ROAR!!!
Never mind that.. Lol..

So..
I went to fetch Vin..
He was doing the "pandang rendah" laugh..
Cause it was the 1st time we play with Kiat..
If you look at Kiat, you will think that he doesn't know how to play basketball..
But..
The truth is..
Looks always deceive people
I must say that he is a PRO..
No kidding..
Take it and go..

Kiat really make me realize that the world is big and there are all kind of people..
So, we played itchily..
The mosquitoes were like WTF?
If you stand there for a minute not moving at all..
You might die..

We couldn't really play well there..
We were busy scratching..
=.=
Today will be my 1st and last time playing at Curtin outdoor basketball court after 1800..
Really can't tahan the itchiness..

Then..

Me, Vin, Kiat, Sean and Leo went to have dinner..
Again..
MOSQUITOES
Explanation not needed..
Cause the itchiness was..
Beyond Imagination..
Beyond Describable..
And of course Beyond Godlike..

So..
After that..
We went home..
Me and Vin were scratching like there is no TOMORROW..
=.=
Vin was like..
"I rather die than suffering like this"
His was itchy everywhere..
When I said everywhere..
It means EVERYWHERE..
Hahaha!!!

Then..
Reached home and had a bath..
Asked for fuel money from dad..
OMG..
He said the fuel name change already?
No more Super and Regular..
But..
95 and 97?
Zzz..
Never mind that..
Tomorrow I'll just ask the workers there..
Haha..

When I was changing into my pyjamas..
I saw my brother's basketball shirt..
"Wakil St.Joe" ba..
Tomorrow he has competition..
Going to watch him play..
Don't know if he will have the chance to go play on court..

Here are 2 pictures of his shirt..
I say it's a lot better than mine..



St.Joe #11


Haha..
That's all for today..
Nite!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment